Here are some ways that parents and other community members can support our school.
- Through our Annual Campaign
- Publix - Use the Publix card (provided by the school office, keep it on your key chain!) whenever you shop. A small percentage of your grocery payment will be donated to our school when you use this little card.
- Kroger - Link your KrogerPlus card to our school - see the school office for the form to complete and give to the Kroger cashier on your next visit. A small percentage of your grocery payment will be donated to our school.
- Office Depot - Whenever you make a purchase (whether school related or not), have the cashier enter the school ID# 70118572, and 5% of your purchase will be donated to our school.
- Target - If you are a regular Target shopper, sign up for a Target Red Card - our id# is 28069.
- Amazon.com - WSA is also a member of the Amazon School Rewards Program. When you shop through our link www.waldorfatlanta.org/amazon, WSA will receive a portion of the sale.
- Goodsearch.com - Use Goodsearch.com instead of Google for internet searches, list The Waldorf School of Atlanta as your charity and the school earns money every time a search is made! How easy!