The mission and values of the Waldorf School of Atlanta are sustained through the dedicated commitment of every member of our community. Gifts of time, money and expertise are essential components of that commitment. This valuable support enables our school to remain fiscally healthy and academically sound. By embracing Waldorf education and demonstrating your support, you are igniting the lively art of learning and cultivating a compassionate community.
As a 501(c )3 charitable organization, we welcome your generous gifts of time and money. Revenues from tuition do not cover all of the many expenses necessary to bring this high quality Waldorf curriculum to the Atlanta community.
There are many opportunities for volunteering
your skills and energies to our school as well as multiple ways in which you may make a financial contribution. We thank you for your thoughtful support.
Checks, made payable to Waldorf School of Atlanta should be mailed to:
Waldorf School of Atlanta
827 Kirk Road
Decatur, GA 30030
For your convenience, gifts to the Waldorf School of Atlanta can be made via credit card. Simply click here
to make your gift online via our secure connection. Or, if you prefer, you may call the Development Office at 404-377-1315 and we can process your credit card gift over the phone.
Many corporations and businesses in the Atlanta area will match your contribution to our school. Check with your employer to see if your company supports a Matching Gifts Program. If so, request a form from the human resource office then complete and return it our Development Office.
Making a gift to Waldorf School of Atlanta using appreciated stock, real estate, charitable trust or life insurance can be beneficial to both us and you. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your long-term charitable goals.
Here are some ways that parents and other community members can support our school.
- Publix - Use the Publix card (provided by the school office, keep it on your key chain!) whenever you shop. A small percentage of your grocery payment will be donated to our school when you use this little card.
- Kroger - Link your KrogerPlus card to our school - see the school office for the form to complete and give to the Kroger cashier on your next visit. A small percentage of your grocery payment will be donated to our school.
- Office Depot - Whenever you make a purchase (whether school related or not), have the cashier enter the school ID# 70118572, and 5% of your purchase will be donated to our school.
- Target - If you are a regular Target shopper, sign up for a Target Red Card - our id# is 28069.
- Amazon.com - WSA is also a member of the Amazon School Rewards Program. When you shop through our link www.waldorfatlanta.org/amazon, WSA will receive a portion of the sale.
- Goodsearch.com - Use Goodsearch.com instead of Google for internet searches, list The Waldorf School of Atlanta as your charity and the school earns money every time a search is made! How easy!